2200
So i admit. I didnt update my blog....... well.... ok.. for veri veri long time. I didnt noe that u guys reallie read my blog larh... sobz sobz.. ='{ so flattered.
So i do owe u guys this one. hahaha.
Honestly, my scedule's super packed!
They lengthen the timetable and i swear for most of us, we wld be brain dead by the the last leason of d dae. I came up wif this conclusion: teachers exist to torture the students population. Without them, we are spared frm education- which may not be a good thing after all! bleahz... i hate it-SO NOT FAIR!!!!!
Well todae is certainly not my dae.
I WALKED INTO TAT OLDWITCH ONLI TO FIND THAT SHE'S PULLED MY BAG AND OFFERED TO TUCK IN MY BLOUSE FOR ME! Ouh sosososososo SWIT! * roll eyes*
of coz,bein the shy kid i am, *blush blush* i refuse the 'totful' proposal wel.... in a... sorta-the-nicest-wae-i-can-think-off---> which, may afterall... NOt be nice. haha
followed yokie shopping. OMG she brought me to c totally gurlish clothes like for 1 hour close to abt two!!!!
WHy d i always get tortured? LIFE IS BIASED AGAINST ME!!!
well, guess i hafta end here.
till then,
CHERIOS =) !!!