I KNOW YOU'RE A JERK.
-SIGHS-
i don't understand why i LOVE u!
but..
i JUST love u..!
<3
when love and hate collide;
tho i sae 'i hate u'
but deep inside, i love u
now that u r gone, i miss u
OUR HAPPY MEMORIES
Saturday, January 20, 2007
1354Fine in almoz in an hour's tym i've got tuition. Darn Alevel is killing me! I swear 'll have FUN * jc kids lack of*!! hahaha.So tiring. The onli thing i m lookin forward to is VALENTINES WEEK. Nah. not becoz i mite have a date. But becoz for the whle week of Valentines the lit studets will be doing loads of things: bake sale, peformance and maybe more.HU cares? I M PERFORMING!! whee~. Tat's sth to look forward to for now & not the common test that'lll start offically tis tues.Gosh. i m in hot water. Nvm. No matter wad hapens i cant screw up tis common test coz if i do, my dear parents will be cordially be invited to meet my most lovable teachers in SRJC. Gosh. I CANT LET TAT HAPPEN. Save me.Back to my enthusian for V-week. Its gonna be fun & awesome. I tink the school's gonna love it. Lit stdents have FUN!! whee~~~~ &i will neva forget the fun times we had in lit-EVA.Tat's he onli current driving force i have. Go fath go!!!V-week. V-week. V-week. grooving to : Breathe, Michelle Branch'Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead.'- anonynomouscherios!!!!
ME; OBESSED WITH U.
MRS.OBESSION
23.NOV.`93
LIVING WITH YOU.
EMAIL ME.
SCHOOl
FREETHINKER
CAN'T GET YOU OFF MY MIND ;
MUM
DAD
TEACHERS
YOU
WHAT I WANT
[x]o1 U
[x]o2 U
[x]o3 U
[x]o4 U
[x]o5 U
[x]o6 U
[x]o7 U
[x]o8 U
GET OUT OF MY FACE
GET OUT OF MY HEAD
I DUN WISH TO C U AGAIN