I KNOW YOU'RE A JERK.
-SIGHS-
i don't understand why i LOVE u!
but..
i JUST love u..!
<3
when love and hate collide;
tho i sae 'i hate u'
but deep inside, i love u
now that u r gone, i miss u
OUR HAPPY MEMORIES
Monday, January 29, 2007
1256Here i m after my math common test. haish. so screwed . In the morning i have that !@#$%! teacher going up to me and askin me to tuck in my shirt. She seriously dun hafta do tat. Her hands were lie on my blouse saying tat i should tuck in. - I MEAN HELLO, I M NOT A KID U NOE & IT'S a free country- or so i thought. damn. Seriously doesnt have to embarrass me in front of everyoe in skol ryt???? wth.Guess was juz my freakin luck. Ning to me that she asked a whole class of girls to unfold their skirts. OMG maybe tat was worst. Its juz i felt it wasnt right to treat us like tat. Even if u did have a bad dae, KEEP it to urself larhz seriously though i noe torturing students maybe kinda fun- SOMETIMES. Aniwaes, its the "great depression period", everyone i noe, at least most, are depresssed. ARGH. darn. Exam stress? Pressure? annoying people? i dunnoe. Might be none of the above for all u noe. haish.Darn. I've got like a whole dae tml. Well, i've gt dental at 12. Yesterdae i went late and i had to reshcedule my apointment. ARGH.Punctuality for appointments & me= not frens = BAD ='{DARNlistening to : hurt~ Christina Aguliera"Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward." ~Kurt VonnegutThe soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears. " ~John Vance Cheney~ sometimes its better to cry out loud than to keep it inside! ^-^
ME; OBESSED WITH U.
MRS.OBESSION
23.NOV.`93
LIVING WITH YOU.
EMAIL ME.
SCHOOl
FREETHINKER
CAN'T GET YOU OFF MY MIND ;
MUM
DAD
TEACHERS
YOU
WHAT I WANT
[x]o1 U
[x]o2 U
[x]o3 U
[x]o4 U
[x]o5 U
[x]o6 U
[x]o7 U
[x]o8 U
GET OUT OF MY FACE
GET OUT OF MY HEAD
I DUN WISH TO C U AGAIN