I KNOW YOU'RE A JERK.
-SIGHS-
i don't understand why i LOVE u!
but..
i JUST love u..!
<3
when love and hate collide;
tho i sae 'i hate u'
but deep inside, i love u
now that u r gone, i miss u
OUR HAPPY MEMORIES
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
2026Gosh. I admit. I lost my screw again. Well, rather it hadnt been found hahaha. I tink i juz closed my case. Winnie & Ning were on the bus & i was walking at double my normal speed to catch up. Phew. juz on time. Caught the bus. Good dae?Slept on the bus till i almoz fell off the seat. I SWEAR those two kids were gossiping abt me * suspicious look* hahahahaha. Apparently, I meet the U-wont-want-to-meet-them people in the morning. hahah Still think its a gd dae????YAH DUH. We had Adam Khoo talk in th morning. the j1 kids were allowed to come to school AT NINE!!! 9 eh! wah. My heart is so painful. * jealous look* boooo!!! WEAKLINGS haha. It's reallie entertaining th wae he speaks & motivat the j2 kids. I wish i was successful. Darn. IT's i muz be successful hahaha. He basically made most of our daes perhaps. haha.Then in math lecture, Mr ashokan tried being like him to get the response he wanted us to have. Coming frm him, i tell u. It was hillarious! haha. The lecture theatre was bursting with laughter- at least i didnt doze off ahaha like i did in Physics!!!Pin alomst killed me for almoz falling onto his shoulder! He woke me up a like a dozen times (maybe less?) haha.GP- dpnt ask.Ed & jit got called by HER. in Madam Ainon's lect it wont be much of a prob. No one dares to sleep. Try & c wad u get frm her. Its always fun in her lecture. tho i noe of kids hu loathe her sacarsms but hey, it takes more guts to mae people hate u!!She's a tough chick! wohoo!Met Rusy & Sk after skol. Rusy wanted to c rehearsal. I didnt havbe ani ideas wad to perfom!! *slash wrists*HAD FUN being mean & horrid to SK! - 'juz try and stop me!!', the maskWinnie was late for her study date wif her fren coz the bus didnt turn up! - I TOLD U WERE THE BAD LUCK CHARM!hahagrooving to I belong to me- Jessica Simpson~Fath, out!( i swear nab will kill me for stealing secreast 's line!, rather for spelling his name wrongly!)
ME; OBESSED WITH U.
MRS.OBESSION
23.NOV.`93
LIVING WITH YOU.
EMAIL ME.
SCHOOl
FREETHINKER
CAN'T GET YOU OFF MY MIND ;
MUM
DAD
TEACHERS
YOU
WHAT I WANT
[x]o1 U
[x]o2 U
[x]o3 U
[x]o4 U
[x]o5 U
[x]o6 U
[x]o7 U
[x]o8 U
GET OUT OF MY FACE
GET OUT OF MY HEAD
I DUN WISH TO C U AGAIN