1647
WOW. OMG. I SPRING CLEAN MY ROOM FINALLY!!!!!! Gosh. Damn tiring larhz!!!! Courtesy to my mom hu forced me to clean my room. Gosh. I still cnt believe i cleaned it like -- FINALLY! It took a very, very long time!
Aniwaes, i gt my princess hours DVD haha. Beem watching.
KIM JEONG HOON IS BLOODY CUTE!!!! I read tat he wants to be a dentist * BEAMS* I never exactly favour dentists but I'll make an exception for this one: afterall life is full of exceptions!!! haha
BAck to the point abt MY cute guy, Since i m a BRACEFACE...........
I'll gladly be his guinea pig to take off my braces for me!! * dreams...*
My Cell is currently sick, thus i have to brg it to the doc. So troublesome. Frm wad i heard ppl wif themodel NOKIA 6280 Has tis prob too... haiz. sad! =(
gtg
cherios
~ I M LOVIN PRINCESS HOURS!!~~~~~