I KNOW YOU'RE A JERK.
-SIGHS-
i don't understand why i LOVE u!
but..
i JUST love u..!
<3
when love and hate collide;
tho i sae 'i hate u'
but deep inside, i love u
now that u r gone, i miss u
OUR HAPPY MEMORIES
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
2118Wow. Todae is officially the dae i went broke! darn. Had tkd in the mornz... Tiring, fun. but our performance wasnt up to standard. HAiz. Wad to do. Practice makes perfect. We have like two competitions next year man!!! wah worse. MUZ train real hard.Was late for my dental appointment- AS USUAL hah. My dentist went " u late again ar fathiah?" . I juz smiled & said."ya". lolWEll i m no longer gonna be a braceface anymore SOON. My teeth is artificially straight with lotza pain.So it wont take long for my braces to be removed. hehehe. now that they put 'rubberbands' in my mouth. i find it so hard to chew!!! ARGH. Well, No pain NO gain! hahatat's it for now.till then, cherios!!!
ME; OBESSED WITH U.
MRS.OBESSION
23.NOV.`93
LIVING WITH YOU.
EMAIL ME.
SCHOOl
FREETHINKER
CAN'T GET YOU OFF MY MIND ;
MUM
DAD
TEACHERS
YOU
WHAT I WANT
[x]o1 U
[x]o2 U
[x]o3 U
[x]o4 U
[x]o5 U
[x]o6 U
[x]o7 U
[x]o8 U
GET OUT OF MY FACE
GET OUT OF MY HEAD
I DUN WISH TO C U AGAIN