I KNOW YOU'RE A JERK.
-SIGHS-
i don't understand why i LOVE u!
but..
i JUST love u..!
<3
when love and hate collide;
tho i sae 'i hate u'
but deep inside, i love u
now that u r gone, i miss u
OUR HAPPY MEMORIES
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
2206Early in the morning, i tot i was going to be late. I took TWENTY minutes to get it in! It was so frustrating- not a veri good wae of starting the dae. Oh well, maybe because, i had not worn contact for quite some time, my skill(ehmes) has kinda faded. Therefore, i have to start back to square one!GPWasnt quite meself. Got too high during GP, made a fool of meself. Well, actually i wasnt the onli one making a fool of meself, Jit said the four letter word early in the morning and he shocked all of us. SERIOUSLY. Man, something must have possesed him coz later during chem tutorial, he fell on Kumaran whie sitting on the chair. Tsk tsk tsk. Gosh, jit.PeWeird ice breaking game. I mean like its almost the end of the year! Nvm that. The game was simple. U are given four black stickers to stick on each other's faces wen their ans to ur personal question about urself was incorrect. I had no stickers to paste becoz all of them got their ans right to my questions. Darn. Meanwhile i had two stickers, tho i insisted that my face was to precious to have black 'chicken pox' dots pasted on it. a big NO-NO. played wif the gym ball. Absolutely fun, not to mention embarrassing too.Break The usualPhysicsHP refuse to sit next to me in the lt.; claiming that he doesnt have the energy so therefore work cannot be done (defination from work done= force times distance travelled in the direction of the force). i told him tat unless he;s homosexual( he loves Michael Loh) he wont sit next to me. Opposites attract. So they are right. He's homo!ChemI m so hapi! I could do the tut qns and go it right while Kel go it wrong and hate to acceot the fact. got teased by Kumaran abt his siting position( in between me & egg yoke). i covered him by saing 'he's one of us' - trust me, he'll hate me for life lolxPWcrapped wif the galsChem lectDon't bother. Nice topic tho. lolAte prata after skol wif egg yoke. Went home. Slept the whole afternoon.Which reminds me. I better start doin my WR part. Its due tonite.Till then,cherrios
ME; OBESSED WITH U.
MRS.OBESSION
23.NOV.`93
LIVING WITH YOU.
EMAIL ME.
SCHOOl
FREETHINKER
CAN'T GET YOU OFF MY MIND ;
MUM
DAD
TEACHERS
YOU
WHAT I WANT
[x]o1 U
[x]o2 U
[x]o3 U
[x]o4 U
[x]o5 U
[x]o6 U
[x]o7 U
[x]o8 U
GET OUT OF MY FACE
GET OUT OF MY HEAD
I DUN WISH TO C U AGAIN