I KNOW YOU'RE A JERK.
-SIGHS-
i don't understand why i LOVE u!
but..
i JUST love u..!
<3
when love and hate collide;
tho i sae 'i hate u'
but deep inside, i love u
now that u r gone, i miss u
OUR HAPPY MEMORIES
Saturday, August 05, 2006
2210Ok tis may be a bit backdated.. ok fine. MAYBE a lot. Well, my apologies. I was reallie buzi but this week rawks!!! yey.I did have soo much fun that i cant actually remember the details too well, so all this mite juz be vague, tho understandable.There is a new rumour goin around skol abt me & Kel. They are permanently gonna call me Kel and vice versa. Problematic people. lolx. Behold, the green eyed monsterS hu are jealous of me & indo guy! lolGot stares from a guitarist at compass point the other dae wen me & Shidah went there. He gave shidah a stare & me : a smile. Well seriously, something is reallie REALLIE freaki manz.fine that's abt it for the week.Yesterdae:Fully learnt the bimbotic song JAz & Rheeta tot me. omg tat's it i m singin it to all the ppl i noe manz. I have the bimbotic super high pitched voice- surely gd enuf to irritate & burst anione's ear drum lol.had a fun time teasing JAZ wif u noe hu lol. SO funni...Todae.Pw meetin wif them. onli one comment chaos; but in a gd wae. lolbeen enjoying my life!I want the song 'too little too late' by jojo. Send me plz~!!!! huever hu has it! lolx.Till next tym, cheriosslacking lolx FINALLY
ME; OBESSED WITH U.
MRS.OBESSION
23.NOV.`93
LIVING WITH YOU.
EMAIL ME.
SCHOOl
FREETHINKER
CAN'T GET YOU OFF MY MIND ;
MUM
DAD
TEACHERS
YOU
WHAT I WANT
[x]o1 U
[x]o2 U
[x]o3 U
[x]o4 U
[x]o5 U
[x]o6 U
[x]o7 U
[x]o8 U
GET OUT OF MY FACE
GET OUT OF MY HEAD
I DUN WISH TO C U AGAIN