I KNOW YOU'RE A JERK.
-SIGHS-
i don't understand why i LOVE u!
but..
i JUST love u..!
<3
when love and hate collide;
tho i sae 'i hate u'
but deep inside, i love u
now that u r gone, i miss u
OUR HAPPY MEMORIES
Thursday, August 17, 2006
2117Todae's indo's independence dae! Kel didnt cum to skol suffered frm boredom during malay.Rewind check.Pw? love calculator game. Conclusion? Han pin's gay! He onli get high scores wif 'manly guys'. HilaRiOuS & wHaCky! lolDuring lunch me, Bra & dhurga had fun tokin and discussing to the extend that we were late for mt lol.Brace face me, now officially a carrot face! i wore orange & green for braces. Damn ugly. I have moved from ugly. to Horrendous. Gross.groovin to Scars~ Papa Roachcherrios.
ME; OBESSED WITH U.
MRS.OBESSION
23.NOV.`93
LIVING WITH YOU.
EMAIL ME.
SCHOOl
FREETHINKER
CAN'T GET YOU OFF MY MIND ;
MUM
DAD
TEACHERS
YOU
WHAT I WANT
[x]o1 U
[x]o2 U
[x]o3 U
[x]o4 U
[x]o5 U
[x]o6 U
[x]o7 U
[x]o8 U
GET OUT OF MY FACE
GET OUT OF MY HEAD
I DUN WISH TO C U AGAIN