I KNOW YOU'RE A JERK.
-SIGHS-
i don't understand why i LOVE u!
but..
i JUST love u..!
<3
when love and hate collide;
tho i sae 'i hate u'
but deep inside, i love u
now that u r gone, i miss u
OUR HAPPY MEMORIES
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
2127I was late. Missed the bus.With Ning & Winnie around, even u are late.. i am the lucky charm. I didnt get spot checked for attire. They did. I breezed past the teacher. Power!Got my beachrun token: a wristband and a badge- so nice!!!Math was the usal fun and laughter. I told u so tat math rawk!Tkd rawk! GOSH I LOVE SPARRING! I scare away guys larhz. Now the tkd gals are scared of me! i sparred YW & Lis. Total of three times. i won. FELT good to release stress out!Ma'am said tat we are gonna have an exchanged programme at NUS wif like 5 jcs takin part larhz! WE have to maintain our face so in order to do that, we havta train. AND train HARD!Went home wif Vic. Had some tok.It's a good dae!A word of advice * hint hint* no one deserve ur anger! More to life than profanities and anger. Look ard u. U have pals, like me to lean on!i'll be there for U!Cherrios groovin to~ too little too late, JOJO
ME; OBESSED WITH U.
MRS.OBESSION
23.NOV.`93
LIVING WITH YOU.
EMAIL ME.
SCHOOl
FREETHINKER
CAN'T GET YOU OFF MY MIND ;
MUM
DAD
TEACHERS
YOU
WHAT I WANT
[x]o1 U
[x]o2 U
[x]o3 U
[x]o4 U
[x]o5 U
[x]o6 U
[x]o7 U
[x]o8 U
GET OUT OF MY FACE
GET OUT OF MY HEAD
I DUN WISH TO C U AGAIN