2119PENetball wif my PEmates rawk!! We totally had fun i cant believe i hate netball- or used to. haha we all kept screaming larh. I mean tats wad we gals do like most of the time in ball games so not entirely our fault. The best thing about the game is this, we take it easy. It doesnt matter hu win or lose, wad matters is tat we had fun; and then, we stink together for the rest of the dae. I mean lol it's the spirit tat counts and the enjoyment we had together!
GP
Greg chen did not turn up again. me & kay yoke had to pester teachers for the car wash thingy abt the sands of mission poject. Our own class project. We managed to find two realllie nice teachers in like half an hour to sign up for it. We rawk!
Math & Physics
I take it back wen i said the hall is damn cold. I rather freeze to death than to suffer in a stuffy lt5 becoz of the faulty aircondition lol. Now i'll trade aniting for aircon!! lol
Lunch
the usual crappin at cafe.
Math
was ok, as always it was enjoyable
Lit
We are thinking of an othello production in order to increase our understanding of the othello text, tho it would take up lots of time, its probably worthwhile. we would havta mug together lol.
Taekwondo
Was fine. No more training next week coz its the arts week. Played basketball half way wen we had our break. Ouh n yw confessed to the team about her &aloy. Totally funni! ouh well. It's tkd!
After that
Meet up wif David & Nurul. Went to heartland wif Nurul to buy food. Slacked in the bus as usual.
I got over midyears- FINALLY!!
grooving to you & me~lifehouse