I KNOW YOU'RE A JERK.
-SIGHS-
i don't understand why i LOVE u!
but..
i JUST love u..!
<3
when love and hate collide;
tho i sae 'i hate u'
but deep inside, i love u
now that u r gone, i miss u
OUR HAPPY MEMORIES
Saturday, July 29, 2006
2242Yesterdae was cool. Early in the morn, we were all fully awakened by a veri loud scream frm one of my class mates. No names mentioned but poor gal.Photography was boring except for pics tat we took. We means Jaz, Aisyah & ME. here are some sneak previews! Well, maybe not. I havta learn how to put photos in my blog. like honestly man... ouhz where is nurul wen i nid her? ARG!!Studi session was fun. B4 tat we went to PS. Ate LJS and saw gabrielle. She missed us all veri dearly at sr! lol She complains about her weird classmates. Poor gal, she juz cant click wif them.TodaePhy, was late. Nan greeted me wif gd morning. Sacarsm. ARGH!Movie was great. i sat next to daph. And we did lots of crazy poses. the chair suxs tho. but nvm, we are pretty comfortable. hehez.Stuck wif homeworkgrooving to ~ i'm not missing u- stacie orico
ME; OBESSED WITH U.
MRS.OBESSION
23.NOV.`93
LIVING WITH YOU.
EMAIL ME.
SCHOOl
FREETHINKER
CAN'T GET YOU OFF MY MIND ;
MUM
DAD
TEACHERS
YOU
WHAT I WANT
[x]o1 U
[x]o2 U
[x]o3 U
[x]o4 U
[x]o5 U
[x]o6 U
[x]o7 U
[x]o8 U
GET OUT OF MY FACE
GET OUT OF MY HEAD
I DUN WISH TO C U AGAIN