2314
Since last nite was world cup, it is pretty much expected tat Nan didnt turn up, of coz together wif Kumaran.
Before physics, i started Panicking again, this time wif a valid reason- EOM
Physics
I cant believe i m sain tis but Physics was kinda cool tho it's tough. Nth's easy in life lol. Sat next to bra. Knowing bra, he juz riddicules himself. We had to do sth wif springs and ruler in the verticaal plane and start oscillating adjust retort stand and all. Tat guy, wah lau, i helped him wif hiis experiment, at the same time laughin.
Break
didnt eat aniting, no time.
Math lecture
tot he wld return our math test. Qinning got a u n msged me.. i got u. I went.. thanks u always get me.lol. Nurul got a reallie cool no. its a matter of articulation. I haven gotten mine. haish cannot make ani jokes yet. GP was kinda fun & interesting- omg I M IN LOVE!
Malay
Got back our common test. haish B! i rather die manz.. i NEVA get B for malay! NEVER! Got Kel into a whole lot trouble wif Pitrah for toking to me haha
LUNCH
This is wen it all started. Taking a break frm redoing EOM, me, bra n kuhan went to the canteen to eat. To cut the story short. Kuhan started panicking! he went omg omg!!! my fone! my fone! I was serious at first. Me n bra looked at each other & juz burst out laughing our heads. I mean i M SORRIE for hiim to lose his fone but his reaction was juz so hillarious that we juz cannot take it !! Poor guy
He got his fone back frm Syafiq lol.
Chem= free period (coz of chinese oral) =EOM in the library
PW
was ok
didnt screw up aniting YET
After skol
Went to Heartland wif Nurul to get my pw stuff. I bought my fav bread frm delifrance at 1 dollar.. deliciouso! lolx
Gave up on pw. haish - YAWNs! gtg c ya reallie soon
till then,
cherios