2218900,
Met Hani at the bball court in the Tamp North Park . The bball court there reallie rawks! Except for the fact that there were guys hu came wae, wae earlier than us; perhaps, and becoz of that we got the sunny side of the court.
I started wif a three pointer throw to destress. Guess wad???!!! I broke the record for my air ball-three-pointers. I HIT THE BBALL RING!!! wohoo.. VERI great achievement! Hani went like Wohoo!!! lolx
Most of the tym the ball bounce out either becoz its bouncy or becoz i threw too hard. So mostly, i did the sisified throws haha.
Had our turns of stunts n tricks and also shooting hoops. I kept laughing at hani coz her stunts look weird.. Poor gal. But nvm, i'll help her work on it.. lolx
The guy kept starin at me. I have No idea y they were slacking. Do u not find it weird that we, the real players were shooting hoops non-stop in the sunny court while they slack in the shade. So nice. HUMOUR ME- ha the haha
Well, went to the fitness court. I conquered the monkey bar- AGAIN. maybe gym training do work. Last tym i didnt even lasted for three bars.. NOW, the full bar.. n i m serious.
Basically the rest of the dae i rot at hum.
Felt better Now thanks.. Stress almost gone.
grooving to~ i write sins not tragedies- Panick! at the discoThe video rwaks ppl!! the singer n the groom is sososososo goth= SOSOSOSOSO Cute!!@! SQUEAL!!
here's the webbie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK4KSg_juwg&search=i%20write%20sins%2C%20not%20tragediesYw got this for me.. hahah enjoy it.. n plz agree wif me.. lol
Cherrios