1958
650
Met Rusy and Ain on the 72 bus. they were studin econs, me readin peribahasa.
Went to cheers to buy their hl milk.
Slacked with 1a03 at the canteen while waiting for assembly.
Malay at 800~ do--able, finished on the dot, lucky me.
Met Nurul and Poly~ askin for trouble studin at bugis AGAIN.
*hint, hint*
Took 80, slacked. BOREDOM then . Lets get to the interesting part , shall we?
studied at usual place, went for lunch at kfc.
On the wae, i was laughing abt sum joke Poly made abt nurul, tho i forgot, it had sth to do wif bananas.
We all bought the same things. zinger, coke, n cheese fries.
That's where it all started.
I told then abt how Anuar was in love wif me *sacarstic look* i tink he got a problem wif me, HONESTLY.
Then, we list the flaws of local guys, i m not tellin u guys.. Try askin Nurul, maybe she'll list down.
Wen we were done wif all the crapppin at kfc, bought snacks and went back to the national library.
Apparently Nurul forgot her fone. Since she was bored, SHE TOOK MY FONE AND GOT ME INTO TROUBLE!!!!
Poly and i went downstairs to get snacks, leavin nurul wif my fone. TAT WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE I EVER MADE.
She msged Fauzi all the stupoid msges abt me havin a boyfren, poor guy, got punked again. After nurul tld hym tat she's nurul, they started ganging up on me saerin the most insulting words i have ever heard,"pretty". Tat word is such a big lie.
Meanwhile, Poly and i were at the traffic lite, tokin abt bball. the old man juz turned to stare at me. Honestly, I dunnoe y. After we bought our snacks, we went back.
I forgot to mention how mean i was to this particular guy. He wanted to come into the studi area by the courtyard door. Instead of pulling he pushed the door. It didnt budge. Instead, he almost kissed the door. i couldnt help it. i started laughing, so was Nurul. When he finally got in, he told us," yeah it was funni". I told hym it was ok coz i had my fair share of it too. He sae after six mths of studin at bugis, he still couldnt get the door to open the right wae. poor guy.
Didnt i told u tatstudin wif me will never be boring? Ehem. * hint, hint. waitin for invitations here*
life is borin without me. lolx* yesh sososososo extra*
Went back by train. toked to Nurul abt some serious and personal stuff.
At tamp int, met my two pals frm esss, Hwee Sia and the other Ain. Wished Hwee sia good luck. She told me she failed econs. i told her i m in deep water. So basically, We are making history for being dead after midyear. I tink lots of us wld be. Haiz we r the guinea pigs. SAD CASE.
I did, however suffer frm lots of stares todae. SAD SIA.
Had a headache juz now, feelin better. Plannin to studi after finished bloggin. I WANNA WATCH MOVIES SON FRIDAE!! wah.
Lookin forward studin wif the lit gang. I know it will be fun coz our lit ppl are insane so yesh i'll definately have fun!* waitin to c ur jealous faces*
Wokies. Wishin u guys the bez of luck for tml's exams.
cheerios