I KNOW YOU'RE A JERK.
-SIGHS-
i don't understand why i LOVE u!
but..
i JUST love u..!
<3
when love and hate collide;
tho i sae 'i hate u'
but deep inside, i love u
now that u r gone, i miss u
OUR HAPPY MEMORIES
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
24.05.06 2130Firstly, i have a confession to make.....I M TERREBLY SORRIE FOR NOT BLOGGIN FOR THREE DAES.. i felt deprived but yeah i m buzi.. so i m apologising profusely ppl.Well to make it up to u.. i'll summarize wadever had happened during the past three daes...MONDAE1. I SCREWED UP MY CHEM.... that's all u nid to noe.. 2. W e trained intensively for Saturdae's competitionTUESDAE1. We played soccer for pe.. I SCORED the onli goal throughout the wholegame.. we kept substituiting every minute.. the ball kept goin out of the perimeter.. SO expected .... duh.. we are not born for this game noe..( guys.. if u start laughin.. u'll get it frm me! DUN laugh!)2. SAME old typical tuesdae3. Intensive traing.. halfwae thru.. = i m almost dead4. elections..= no post...Todae1. lit pushed forward.. Tze Kiam strolled in after class.. Rozells gave us... I -noe- u-did- this-on-purpose. i mean c'mon lar.. tat guy wont even respond lor... to wadever anione sae.. haiz poor guy..2. lunch at heartland with Bazzel, Zhong, Crystal, Jovin and Qining.. as usual the laugh and the crappy things we do.. we even plan wad to do for shakesopeare nite.Srijit= Cleopatra( he can make a super high voice)Zhong= Macbeth( he's juz mad)Bazzel= Julliet ( he juz have tat i-can-be-julliet-look)Tze kiam= Ophelliaand it goes on...........3. Training AGAIn.. damn tiredtrying to studui now..not workingarghnitez
ME; OBESSED WITH U.
MRS.OBESSION
23.NOV.`93
LIVING WITH YOU.
EMAIL ME.
SCHOOl
FREETHINKER
CAN'T GET YOU OFF MY MIND ;
MUM
DAD
TEACHERS
YOU
WHAT I WANT
[x]o1 U
[x]o2 U
[x]o3 U
[x]o4 U
[x]o5 U
[x]o6 U
[x]o7 U
[x]o8 U
GET OUT OF MY FACE
GET OUT OF MY HEAD
I DUN WISH TO C U AGAIN